1846 SchnellpresseThe manually operated flatbed press (stop cylinder press) with "railway movement" originates from the year 1846. It was used until 1974 for printing various forms at Amberg prison. This type of press was first built in 1845 by C. Reichenbach'sche Maschinenfabrik & Eisengiesserei Augsburg. The wagon bearing the printing form rolls along – like a railway vehicle – on two fixed rails which are anchored to the basic frame. This original design remained part of the production range until 1889.

 Built in  1846
 Sheets/hour

 1,000